Wisconsin’s air, water, land, trees, wildlife, and open spaces are valuable to everyone who lives here, breathes, and drinks. They are also valuable to businesses that use them. How do we make decisions about who gets to do what with or to our state? The Grassroots Organization of Waunakee (GROW) will host a conversation with George Meyer, former head of Wisconsin’s Department of Natural Resources, on Sunday, September 20 at Lucky’s Bar and Grill, 1008 Quinn Drive, Waunakee, 5-7 PM (finished in time for the game.) Meyer will speak and take questions regarding current issues in access to resources and conservation. Open to the public; no admission. Order food and drinks from the menu.
- Meet and Greet with Judge Lisa Neubauer – January 13, 2019
- SEPTEMBER 23rd — BRACING FOR THE MIDTERMS: MARK POCAN ON ELECTION SECURITY & MORE
- GROW Earth Day Event May 6th with speaker Spencer Black
- March 11 – Annual Meeting of GROW (Grass Roots Organization of Waunakee
- Climate Change in Wisconsin and its Implications